UV Transmittance Analyzer
UV transmittance analyzer is professional designed for ultraviolet protection factor of fabrics which are widely used to determine the UV protect property of sun protective clothes and sun umbrella. By measuring transmittance across both the UVA and UVB spectrum given by Xenon lamp of simulated sunlight, the analyzer can provide automated and quick test in just a single step. The analyzer includes a testing system and a computer of data analyzing software. Software is installed standard testing modes, graphical display, data display, database collection, data table auto created and report printed.
GB/T 18830 AATCC 183 AS/NZS 4399 BS 7914 EN 13758
- Xenon light source provides all obtained ultraviolet wavelengths.
- Auto scanning internal integrating sphere and spectrophotometer increase the testing speed and the sensitive UV sensor raises the measuring accuracy.
- User friendly interface, installed testing modes of different standards can be chosen by various requirements.
- Automated control by software, including data processing, data storage, results displaying and report output.
- Easy for sample preparation.
|Light source||Xenon light|
|Data interval||Adjustable from 1nm to 5nm|
|2039101||UV transmittance analyzer|