Quick Dry Rate Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewQuick dry rate tester is professional designed to determine the dry rate of fabric, which is exposed to a prescribed volume of water, tested surface temperature change, and time of drying. The tester is based on the heated plate method to determine the dry rate. It is applicable to all types of fabrics, including knits, wovens, and non-wovens, as well as to fabrics taken from end product items.
- Pre-programmable controller with color screen interface on the tester.
- Wifi testing results and data outputting.
- Aluminous body provides resistance to corrosion and durability.
|Temperature||37 ± 0.1 ºC|
|Air flow||1.5m/s ± 0.1m/s|
|Temperature sensor||IR Thermocouple|
|Temperature range||15~50ºC ± 0.1 ºC|
|Sample thickness||Up to 10mm|
|Water volume||Adjustable 0.2ml ± 0.001ml|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2040901||Quick dry rate tester|
|2040902||Laptop with analysis software|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality