Terry Fabrics Water Absorption Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewTerry fabrics water absorption tester is designed to determine the ability of a terry fabric to rapidly absorb and retain liquid water from surfaces such as human skin, dishes, and furniture. The tester is applied for the surface water absorption of terry fabrics for bath towels, bath sheets, hand towels, kitchen towels, dishcloths, washcloths, beachwear, bathrobes and the like.
StandardASTM D4772 GB/T 22799
- Digital counter with presetting and automatic stop.
- Built-in thermostatic water tank.
- Adjustable thermostat controlling system.
|Sample base||Height 200mm|
|2040401||Terry fabrics water absorption tester|
|2035101||AATCC washing machine|
|2035201||AATCC tumble dryer|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality