Moisture Management Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewMoisture management tester (MMT) is the tool for the measurement, evaluation and classification of liquid moisture management properties of textile fabrics. By testing the changes in electrical resistance of textiles placed between two horizontal electrical sensors with concentric pins, the tester can calculate fabric liquid moisture content changes that quantify dynamic liquid moisture transport behaviors in multiple directions of the specimen. The software of tester can grade the liquid moisture management properties of a fabric by using the predetermined indices. The tester is used to determine the liquid moisture management properties of knitted, woven and nonwoven textiles, and also can be used to test the one-way transport capability of diapers.
StandardsAATCC 195 GB/T 21655.2 SN 1689.1
- Single one-click testing mode.
- Built-in pressure calculating tool provides exact loading weights on tested specimen.
- Automatic control system can start testing, stopping and calculating all the indices.
- Evaluation, measurement, grading and classification software with user friendly interface is easy to use.
|Upper sensor||Φ58.4mm (Φ0.54mm pin)|
|Lower sensor||Φ58.4mm (Φ1.2mm pin)|
|Liquid adding rate||0.2g/20s|
|Testing time||120s (Standard time)|
Absorption rate, one-way transport capability, maximum wetted
radius, overall moisture management capability, spreading
speed, wetting time
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2037601||Moisture management tester|
|2037602||Computer with software|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality