Air Permeability Tester
Air permeability tester is professional designed to determine the permeability of materials to air. By testing the rate of flow of air passing perpendicularly through a given area of tested sample under a given pressure over a given time period, the tester can provide results of air permeability performance by calculation the indices. The air permeability testing instrument is applicable to many type of materials, including industrial fabrics, nonwovens, made-up textiles, paper and board, foam and other materials.
GB/T 5453, DIN 53887, EN ISO 7231, ISO 9237, ASTM D737, ASTM D3574, JIS L1096, TAPPI T251, EDANA 140.1, EDANA 140.2, AFNOR G07-111, BS 5636
- Simple one-click start testing mode is easy to operate.
- Automatic testing and calculating system is more convenient for continuous tests.
- Built-in printer installed, RS 232C to connect with PC and printer.
- Special structure design can reduce the failures caused by air leaking.
- Changeable testing areas with automatic identification system can raise the testing speed and avoid human error.
|Flow range||0.2-12000 mm/s|
|Testing area||50cm², 5cm², 20cm², 38cm², l00cm²|
|Units||mm/s, cfm, cm3/cm2/s, I/m2/s, l/dm2/min,m3/m2/min, selectable|
|Measuring Permeating Ratio||≤±2%|
|Power supply||220V 50/60Hz|
|2037801||Air permeability tester|
|2037802||Standard testing area kit|
|2037803||Optional testing area kit|
You must be logged in to post a comment.