Textile Formaldehyde Meter
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewTextile formaldehyde meter which is also called textile or fabric formaldehyde tester is to determine the amount of free formaldehyde and formaldehyde extracted partly through hydrolysis by means of a water extraction method. The tester can also be used to determine the release formaldehyde by means of vapor absorption method.
StandardsISO 14148.1 ISO 14148.2 AATCC 112 GB/T 2912.1 GB/T 2912.2 GB 18401 SN/T 2195
- Double control of tester and computer provides automatic data analysis.
- Free chosen of wavelength, absorbance, absorption curve and transmittance.
- Automatic calculation for 100% and 0%.
(Sample diluted up to 5000mg/kg)
|Light source||Tungsten halogen lamp|
|Light system||Automatic calibration light path|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2037301||Textile formaldehyde meter|
|2037302||Computer with analysis software|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality