Sweating Thermal Guarded Hotplate
- Product Details
Sweating guarded hotplate is the textile testing instrument for measuring of thermal and water-vapour resistance properties under steady-state conditions. By testing the thermal resistance and water-vapour resistance of textile materials, the tester provides a direct data for characterizing the textiles’ physiological comfort which involve a complex combination of heat and mass transfer. The hotplate is intended to simulate the heat and mass transfer processes which occur next to human skin and measure the hence transport properties in a steady-state conditions involving combinations of temperature relative humidity, air speed, and in liquid or gaseous phase.
ISO 11092 GB/T 11048 ASTM F1868 ASTM D1518 JIS L1096
- Separated type structure is convenient for control and.
- Computer with analysis software is for displaying all the real-time data, remote control and creating test reports. It is automatic calculation for thermal resistance, water-vapour resistance (evaporative resistance), water-vapour permeability index, clo, insulation value, heat loss.
- Microprocessor computer and data processor is more steady and reliable.
- Wireless wifi data transmisson provides the remote control and monitoring.
- Automatic calibration system is more convenient to operate and provides exact testing results.
- Built-in testing modes as standards is easy to use.
- LED lighting provides better viewing conditions.
|Hotplate||Test plate, guard section, bottom plate|
|Test plate||250mm×250mm×3mm porous metal plate|
|Thermal resistance rang||0-2m²K/W|
|Moving stroke of hotplate||0-70mm|
|Air speed||Adjustable 0-2m/s|
|Testing conditions||Standard mode and user defined mode|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2037701||Sweating guarded hotplate|
|2037702||Computer with analysis software|
|2037703||Temperature and humidity chamber|
|2037704||Nomex defender 750 yellow for ASTM F1868|