Hydrostatic Head Tester
Hydrostatic head pressure tester is designed to determine the resistance to water penetration of materials by hydrostatic pressure method. By measuring the opposition to the passage of water through the tested specimen, the tester is to provide standard testing conditions for operator to note the test terminal point. The tester is primarily intended for ducks, tarpaulins, tentings, waterproof materials and other materials which are used for impermeable application, such as chemical protective clothing or medical protective clothing.
GB/T 4744 AATCC 127 ISO 811 EN 20811 BS 2823 BS 3424 BS 3321 ISO9073 EN 343 ISO 1420A DIN 53886 IST 080.4 IST 080.6 JIS L1092 AFNOR G07-057 ERT-120-1 ERT-160-0 EDANA 120.2 ISO 16603 ASTM F1670 YYT 0700 ASTM F903
- Pneumatic clamps with adjustable air pressure can provide solid clamping force.
- Color touch screen control panel with Android control system is easy to use and maintain.
- Wifi connection can send data by wireless internet or send testing results via any installed softwares.
- Selectable testing modes can satisfy different testing requirements.
- Built-in alarm function.
- LED observing lamp is convenient for checking the terminal end of testing.
|Pressure range||0-5mH2O (0-500kPa)|
|Pressure resolution||1mm H2O|
|Testing time||1-99.99min (±0.1min)|
|Max testing time||One week|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|Net weight||60kg |
|2037501||Hydrostatic head pressure tester|
|2037502||Selectable testing head kit|
|2037503||External testing head kit|