Far Infrared Emissivity Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewFar infrared emissivity tester is to test and evaluate for far infrared radiation properties of products by far infrared emissivity testing method. The tester is widely used for fiber, yarn, fabric, nonwoven fabric and other textile products to determine the special functions.
- Easy operating panel with touch screen setting and displaying interface.
- Data display and analysis software.
- Portable structure design.
|Power supply||220V 50-60 Hz|
|2037901||Far infrared emissivity tester|
|2037902||Computer with analysis software|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality