Full Face Mask Thermal Radiation Resistance Test Machine
Full face mask thermal radiation resistance test machine is professional designed to test full face mask for resistance to thermal radiation. The tester is made up of a dummy head, breathing device, radiant heat source and calorimeter. After exposing the samples to thermal radiation from a source with calibrated radiation output for required time, then testing the leaktightness, the tester can provide thermal radiation resistance performance of tested specimen.
EN 136, GB/T 16556
- 4000W Main heater and 2000W auxiliary heater with PID temperature control to provide thermal radiation source.
- Stainless steel reflect plate to enhance thermal radiation to full face mask sample.
- The metal dummy head is easy to wear mask and simulating breath with breathing device.
- Slide for metal dummy head is easy to adjust distance to thermal source.
- Water-cooled calorimeter for thermal energy flux calibration.
- Artificial lung with sinusoidal output breathing can simulate the human breathing.
- PLC control module set breath frequency and volume freely.
- Micro pressure meter detect leaktightness of mask during test automatically.
|Heat flux||80 kw/ m2|
|Calorimeter||Φ40mm copper disc with copper constantan thermocouple|
|Breathing device||20 cycles/min, 1.5L/stroke (Adjustable)|
|Heating power||4000W and 2000W|
|Heating control||PID temperature control system|
|Metal dummy||Movable sliding rail|
|Control system||PLC control system|
|Artificial lung||Sinusoidal output mode|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2042701||Full mask thermal radiation resistance tester|