Moisture Vapor Transmission Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewMoisture Vapor Transmission tester is the measurement tool for determining the moisture vapor transmission rate of fabrics, papers, plastic films, other sheet materials. By providing certain temperature and humidity testing condition and certain rotary speed, the operator can measure the weight changes of dish contains (water or desiccant) to gain the values of water vapor transfer through permeable and semipermeable materials.
StandardsASTM E96 JIS L1099 GB/T 12704 GB 12014
- Stable control system for temperature and humidity.
- Adjustable air flow rate can meet different requirements.
- Full types dishes for different testing standards.
- Automatic type with computer control system can meet higher requirements.
|Rotary speed of sample||0-10rpm|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2040301||Moisture vapor transmission tester|
|2040302||Auto moisture vapor transmission tester|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality