Washing Fastness Tester
Washing fastness tester which is also called as laundering color fastness tester is for determining the color fastness of textiles to washing and laundering. The specimen of the textile in contact with one or two specified adjacent fabrics is mechanically agitated under specified conditions of time and temperature in a certain solution, then rinsed and dried, then changes in color of the specimen and the staining of the adjacent fabrics are assessed with grey scales to determine the colorfastness of textiles.
ISO 105 AATCC 3 AATCC 28 AATCC 61 AATCC 86 AATCC 132 GB/T 3921 BS 1006 JIS L0860
- Color touch screen is easy to operate.
- Built-in standard testing modes and customized testing modes.
- Automatic water level control system.
- Reliable dry heating prevention function.
- Automatic protection switch will stop the heating when open the door during the test in order to prevent the accidents.
|Container||550ml or 1200ml|
|Temperature range||Up to 200℃|
|Power supply||380V 50Hz|
|2030301||Washing fastness tester|
|2030302||Washing fastness tester with double chambers|
|2030303||550ml containers kit|
|2030304||1200ml containers kit|