Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewPerspiration tester is to determine the resistance of the color of textiles of all kinds and in all forms to immersion in water, perspiration, sea water, saliva and other solutions. A specimen of the textile in contact with either two single-fiber adjacent fabrics or a multifiber adjacent fabric is immersed in solutions, drained and placed between two acrylic resin plates under a specified pressure (Loading weights: 8lb for AATCC and 9lb for ISO) in a test device and then place the device containing specimen in preheated oven for specific temperature and time.
StandardsISO 105 E01 ISO 105 E02 ISO 105 E04 BS 1006 AATCC 15 AATCC 106 AATCC 107 DIN 54005 M&S C6 M&S C7 NEXT TM4 ISO 105 E01 ISO 105 E02 ISO 105 E04 GB/T 3992 GB/T 5713 GB/T 5714
- Modular loading weights occupy little space and meet different testing standards.
- Portable box makes storage and carry more convenient.
- Corresponding testing kits and chemicals can be chosen as actual demand.
|AATCC weight||8lb (3.63kg)|
|Testing frame||Capacity of 20 samples|
|Acrylic resin plate||Pack of 42|
|2030102||Stainless steel frame|
|2030103||Acrylic resin plates|
|2030104||Inert flat-bottomed dishes|
|2020106||Testing chemicals set|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality