Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewSublimation tester or scorch tester is the recommended testing instrument for textile color fastness to hot pressing, chlorine retained and tensile loss. The tester suits for the method for determining the resistance of the color of textiles of all kinds and in all forms to ironing and to processing on hot cylinders. It also can be used to measurement the dimension change after hot pressing.
StandardISO 105 P01 ISO 105 X11 AATCC 117 AATCC 133 M&S C13 M&S C10 GB/T 5718 GB/T 6152 JIS L0879 JIS L0850
- Color touch screen is easy to operate.
- Individual control for each heating panel.
- PID temperature controller is reliable.
|Position||One or Three|
|Heating panel||Upper and lower heating panel|
|Temperature range||Up to 250℃|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2030401||Sublimation tester (One position)|
|2030402||Sublimation tester (Three position)|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality