Rubbing Fastness Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewRubbing fastness tester/Crockmeter is professional designed for determining the resistance of the color of textiles of all kinds, including textile floor coverings and other pile fabrics, to rubbing off and staining other materials in dry or wet conditions. Rubbing fastness tester can also be used to determine the color fastness to rubbing of ink, printing, dyeing, etc. There are two modes of manual and automatic for different requirements.
StandardsGB/T 3920 ISO 105 X12 AATCC 8 AATCC 165 ISO 105 D02 ASTM F1319 JIS L0849 M&S C8 M&S C8A NEXT TM6
- Easy structure to provide more stable and reliable performance.
- φ16mm and 19.5mm×25.4mm rubbing fingers for different standards requirements.
- With a simple padder for wet rubbing cloth preparation.
|Surface of rubbing face||φ16mm or 19.5mm×25.4mm|
|Reciprocating speed||60 cycles/min|
|Running stroke||100mm or 104mm|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2030201||Rubbing fastness tester (Automatic)|
|2030202||Rubbing fastness tester (Manual)|
|2030205||ISO grey scale|
|2030206||AATCC grey scale|
|2030207||JIS grey scale|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality