Gakusin Rubbing Fastness Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewGakusin rubbing fastness tester which is also called as JIS rubbing fastness tester is professional designed to determine the resistance of the color of the dyed textiles to rubbing. The tester can provide certain loads and rubbing effects on the samples for helping color fastness assessed by comparing the staining of the undyed cotton cloth with the grey scale for assessing staining. It is widely applicable for textiles, synthetic leather, board, paintings or print ink on color fastness performance or abrasion resistance property.
- Six individual testing positions.
- LCD digital presetting counter with automatic stop.
- High efficiency motor with low noise.
|Finger surface||Curved surface with r45mm|
|Rubbing finger mass||200g|
|Specimen stage||Curved surface with r200mm|
|Reciprocating rate||30 cycles/min|
|Power supply||220V 50-60 Hz|
|2030501||Gakusin rubbing fastness tester|
|2030502||Loading weight kit|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality