Vertical Flammability Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewVertical flammability tester is to determine the flame resistance of textiles, children’s sleepwear, decorative materials, coatings and other products. It is recommended by many standards to measure the flame resistance, after flame and afterglow characteristics and can provide data to describe the response of materials, products, or assemblies to heat and flame under controlled laboratory conditions which are simulated the practical using situation.
StandardsGB/T 5455 ASTM D6413 ASTM D6413 CALIF TB-117 CPAI-84 FTMS(Federal Test Method Standard)191-5903
- Stainless steel chamber with heat resistant glass window is easy to clean up and observe the testing process.
- Side-place the control box with LED screen displays the testing results.
- Independent timers for after flame and afterglow are convenient to control and record the testing results.
|Timer of after flame||0-999.9s ±0.1s|
|Timer of afterglow||0-999.9s ±0.1s|
|Diameter of burner||11mm|
|Dimension of specimen holder||445mm×76mm(External) 356mm×51mm(Internal)|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2038101||Vertical flammability tester|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality