45° Flammability Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
Overview45° flammability tester is professional designed for evaluation of the flammability of textile fabrics by measuring the spreading time of flame on the 45 degree direction after ignited. It is recommended for testing the flame resistance of textile fabrics, protective clothing, children’s sleepwear and other materials.
StandardsASTM D1230 CFR 16 Part 1610 GB/T 14644 FTMS 191-5908 CAL TB 117 NFPA 702
- Stainless steel test chamber with heat resistant glass viewing window is easy to observe the testing conditions.
- Fully equipped with accessories, such as specimen holder, brushing device.
- Adjustable length of flame with standard 16mm standard gauge makes testing more convenient and easy-to-operate.
- Preset ignition time meets different testing requirements.
|Angle of inclination||45°|
|Specimen holder||U-shape 205mm×76mm (inner 152mm×38mm）|
|Stop thread height||9.5mm|
|Ignition time||Adjustable with 0.1s accuracy|
|Time counter||Automatic timer with 0.1s accuracy|
|Igniter||Needle valve burner|
|Indicator finger||Stainless steel typical indicator finger|
|Gas shield||Stainless steel typical gas shield|
|Terminal point||Automatic stop when reaching stop thread|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2038201||45° flammability tester|
|2038205||#50 Cotton sewing thread|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality