Limiting Oxygen Index Tester
Limiting oxygen index tester is to determine the burning behavior of textile, plastic, rubber and other materials with the help of the limiting oxygen index by calculating the minimum oxygen concentration that will just about support combustion of the sample in a mixture of oxygen and nitrogen. And the minimum oxygen concentration is referred to as the limiting oxygen index. Higher values of LOI indicate greater fire retardancy.
ISO 4589.2 GB/T 2406.2 GB/T 5454 GB/T 8924 BS 2782.1 ASTM D2863 NES 714
- Color touch screen interface with Chinese or English can preset the testing oxygen concentration.
- Paramagnetic oxygen sensor has more precise and stable performance.
- Mini-adjustable valves for oxygen and nitrogen is easy to operate and all flowmeters are high precise.
- Supporting USB data export.
- Foot pedal switch control mode realizes one operator accomplishing the entire test.
|Dimension of chimney||Φ76mm×500mm|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|0630201||Limiting oxygen index tester|
|0630204||Sample holder kit|