Limiting Oxygen Index Tester
Limiting oxygen index tester is test apparatus to determine the burning behavior of textile, plastic, rubber and other materials with the help of the limiting oxygen index by calculating the minimum oxygen concentration that will just about support combustion of the sample in a mixture of oxygen and nitrogen. And the minimum oxygen concentration is referred to as the limiting oxygen index. Higher values of LOI indicate greater fire retardancy.
ISO 4589.2 GB/T 2406.2 GB/T 5454 GB/T 8924 GB/T 8624 GB/T 10707 ASTM D2863 NES 714
- Digital display of nitrogen gas flow, total flow of oxygen and nitrogen, can preset the testing oxygen concentration.
- Digital display of oxygen percentage in atmosphere during test (no calculations needed).
- Paramagnetic oxygen sensor has more precise and stable performance.
- Mini-adjustable valves for oxygen and nitrogen is easy to operate and all flowmeters are high precise.
- Gas ignition device, easily adjust the length of the flame.
- High temperature resistant quartz glass tube, can withstand a higher test temperature.
- Sample holders for both rigid and flexible samples supplied.
|Oxygen concentration range
|Oxygen concentration resolution
|Dimension of chimney
|420 mm (W) x 350 mm (D) x 560 mm (H)
|Limiting oxygen index test apparatus
|Sample holder kit
You must be logged in to post a comment.