Building Material Radiation Test Machine
Building material radiation test machine is professional designed to evaluate the M rating of rigid or flexible materials thickness more than 5mm in order to determine the reaction to fire of building materials. The test apparatus is designed according to requirement of NF P 92-501. This apparatus is to determine the flammability of M0-M4 and combustion developing speed of the samples which won’t melt during the test.
NF P 92-501
- Stainless steel chamber with fire resistance internal walls.
- Standard conical air intaking system equipped with air filtration system to avoid results influencing.
- Epiradiator radiation heating system is adjusted by power controller to meet different requirements.
- Needle valve for adjusting flame height.
- Equipped with thermocouple for air temperature.
- Equipped with testing and analysis software to provide flammability index, combustion developing index and others.
|Power supply||220V 50Hz 10A|
|0672201||Building material radiation test machine|
You must be logged in to post a comment.