Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
Fogging tester is the professional equipment designed to measure the tendency for plastic or elastomeric materials to volatize substances which can condense and collect on other surfaces when in use. It is the best tool to determine the fogging characteristics of automotive or other vehicle interior materials. The fogging tester is applicable for gravimetric method, photometric method and haze measurement method.
ISO 6452 DIN 75201 SAE J1756 QB/T 2728 BS EN 14288 PV 3920 PV 3015 ES-X83231 NES M0161 D45 1727 GM 9305P TSM 0503G ISO 17071 GME 60326 GMW 3235 HES D6508 MS 300-54
- Large volume chamber with 6 beaker positions.
- Stable heater provides rapid heating rate and high sensor provides accurate temperature control.
- Adjustable feet and built-in level bubble is easy to operate for having a stable level process.
- Automatic regulation about the liquid will bring temperatures more uniform.
- LCD display provides real-time data.
|Heating temperature||Up to 150℃|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|Dimension of heating chamber||630mm×430mm×550mm|
|Net weight of heating chamber||35kg|
|Dimension of cooling chamber||430mm×230mm×620mm
|Net weight of cooling chamber||18kg
|1223103||Glass beaker kit|
|1223104||Cooling plate kit|
|1223105||Metal ring kit|
|1223106||Sealing ring kit|
|1223107||Support ring kit|
|1223108||Square glass plate kit|
|1223110||Round foil kit|
|1223112||Heat transfer liquid|
You must be logged in to post a comment.
1 reviews for Fogging Tester
How much Glass beaker kit? 2 things.
Do you sell fogging glass L231 by the piece?