Mask Bacterial Filtration Efficiency Tester
Medical Mask bacterial filtration efficiency tester also called BFE detector is to determine the bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of medical face mask materials like melt blown fabric by employing a ratio of the upstream bacterial challenge to downstream residual concentration of the tested medical face mask materials. The machine provides certain flow rate of bacterial aerosol. The operator can measure the number of colony forming units passing through the medical face mask material, which is clamped between a six-stage Anderson cascade impactor and an aerosol chamber, expressed as a percentage of the number of colony forming units present in the challenge aerosol. The equipment is use friendly and maintain easily.
EN 14683 Medical face masks-Requirements and test methods.
ASTM F2101 Standard Test Method for Evaluating the Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of Medical Face Mask Materials, Using a Biological Aerosol of Staphylococcus aureus.
ASTM F2100 Standard Specification for Performance of Materials Used in Medical Face Masks
YY 0469 Technical requirements for surgical mask.
- Double six-stage Anderson microbial sampler test systems with contrast sampling tests provide high accuracy.
- Internal aerosol generator provides stable and adjustable microbial aerosol flow. Internal pump can adjust the flow rate.
- Equipped negative pressure test chamber to ensure the safety of operators. Equipped light system to make the operations more clear and easy to do.
- 10.4 Inch touch screen control panel is easy to operate and supports USB data transmission.
- Equipped leakage protection and operating window provide better operating view and safety operating conditions.
- Stainless steel chamber with insulation and fire retardant lining is stable and reliable.
|A Anderson sampler||28.3l/min, 0.1l/min|
|Aerosol fluid||8-10l/min, 0.1l/min|
|Pressure for A Anderson sampler||-20-0kPa,0.01kPa|
|Pressure for B Anderson sampler||-20-0kPa,0.01kPa|
|Pressure for chamber||-90–120kPa|
|Flow rate for ventilating||5m3/min|
|HEPA filtration||≥99.99% for particle over 0.3μm|
|Diameter for aerosol||3.0±0.3μm|
|Capture diameter for Anderson sampler||Ⅰgrade >7μm，Ⅱgrade（4.7-7）μm，
|Power supply||220 AC 50Hz|
|Net weight||210 kg|
|2043701||Bacterial Filtration Efficiency Tester|
You must be logged in to post a comment.