Full Face Masks Flammability Tester
Full face mask flammability tester is to determine the fire resistance performance of full face masks and self-contained open-circuit compressed air breathing apparatus. The tester can measure the flammability for a short period of 5s with a test rig by calculating the after flame and destroy conditions of tested mask. The tester is suitable for respiratory protective equipment and full face masks.
EN 136, GB/T 16556
- High precision flow control valve can provide specific and precise flame height.
- Standard propane burners with adjustable height.
- Automatic shutting system can stop gas supply after 5s flame.
- Automatic high pressure ignition system.
- PLC touch screen control panel with English interface.
- Automatic timing and recording test data.
- Motor driving dummy head can move to the test position automatically.
|Burner||Six propane burner|
|Gas flow rate||Adjustable 21±0.5L/min|
|Flame temperature||K type thermocouple 950℃±50℃|
|Power supply||220 AC 50Hz|
|Net weight||125 kg
|2042901||Full face masks flame resistance tester|