Full Face Masks Flammability Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
Full face mask flammability tester is to determine the fire resistance performance of full face masks and self-contained open-circuit compressed air breathing apparatus. The tester can measure the flammability for a short period of 5s with a test rig by calculating the after flame and destroy conditions of tested mask. The tester is suitable for respiratory protective equipment and full face masks.
EN 136 section 8.5.2,
EN 137 section 188.8.131.52
EN 13274-4 section 6(method 1),
GB/T 16556 section 184.108.40.206.2
- High precision flow control valve can provide specific and precise flame height.
- Standard propane burners with adjustable height.
- Automatic shutting system can stop gas supply after 5s flame.
- Automatic high pressure ignition system.
- PLC touch screen control panel with English interface.
- Automatic timing and recording test data.
- Motor driving dummy head can move to the test position automatically.
|Burner||Six TEKLU propane burner|
|Gas flow rate||Adjustable 21±0.5L/min|
|Flame temperature||K type thermocouple 950℃±50℃|
|Power supply||220 AC 50Hz|
|Net weight||125 kg
|2042901||Full face masks flame resistance tester|
You must be logged in to post a comment.