Automated Filter Tester
Automated filter tester is professional designed to determine the efficiency of air filter, flat sheet filter media or filter elements according to particle counting method. Using salt and oil test aerosol, the tester can measure the fractional efficiency and pressure drop of samples under a prescribed filter medium velocity. High level of automatic operation with stable performance and low maintain cost makes T443 automatic air filter tester widely used in quality control, research and development, certification of air filter industry, filter manufacturing industry, respirator or mask manufacturing or testing industry, etc.
EN 149, EN 143, EN1822-3 ISO 16900-3 GB 2626 GB/T 32610
- Color touch screen control panel with Chinese and English operation interface.
- One unit includes two kind of test aerosol.
- DESH aerosol generator.
- NaCl aerosol generator.
- Simple, fast, stable programmable logic controller system.
- Built-in electrostatic neutralizing device provides highly dispersed test aerosol.
- Adjustable spray concentration of aerosol.
- USB data communication port.
- Internal thermal printer.
- Built-in internal pump.
- Lower cost for commercial application.
|Flow rate||20-100 L/min|
|Particle diameter||0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 10.0 μm|
|Test aerosol||DEHS and NaCl|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2044301||Automated filter tester|
|2044302||Standard maintenance kit|
|2044303||Installation and training|