ICI Mace Snagging Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewICI mace snagging tester is professional designed for determining the snagging resistance of fabric by mace method. By providing certain rotary speed and testing numbers, the tester can finish the test and provide tested specimen for operator to observe the vary appreciably in number and appearance to determine the snag resistance. It is also can be used by researchers to examine the effect of new fibers, yarns, fabric constructions, and finishes on the snagging resistance of fabrics.
StandardsASTM D3939 GB/T 11047 JIS L1058
- Two positions or four positions.
- Digital timer for preset and auto stop.
- Stable motor and structure provide better testing process.
|Pin top point||R0.13mm|
|Wool felt||3mm thickness|
|Wool felt length||165mm|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2032301||ICI mace snagging tester (Two position)|
|2032302||ICI mace snagging tester (Four position)|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality