Random Tumble Pilling Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewRandom tumble pilling tester is to determine the resistance to pilling, fuzzing, and matting of textile fabrics using the random tumble pilling method. The tester is applicable to most of woven and knitted fabrics, including napped fabrics. By simulating the application process, random tumble pilling tester provides accurate evidence for products’ development, improvement and evaluation.
StandardsGB/T 4802.4 ISO 12945.3 ASTM D3512 DIN 53867 JIS L1076
- High transparency viewing window with inner illuminating system improves observation condition.
- Better concentric impellers and better sealing can low the air leak out during the testing.
- High quality motor provides lower running sound and longer service life.
|Testing position||4 or 2|
|Rotational speed||1200 rpm|
|Impeller||121mm Stainless steel|
|Terminal point||Buzzer alarm|
|Compressed air||Adjustable 0.014-0.021Mpa|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2032201||Random Tumble pilling tester (4 chamber)|
|2032202||Random Tumble pilling tester (2 chamber)|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality