Circular Locus Fuzzing and Pilling Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewCircular locus fuzzing and pilling tester is for determining the surface propensity to fuzzing and pilling. The tester is designed for measuring the fuzzing and pilling resistant performance of wool fabric, synthetic textile, kitted fabric and woven fabric which is rubbed against a nylon brush or abrasive. By providing certain load and certain rubbing speed, the tester can simulate the real using process as washing, dry cleaning or wearing.
StandardsDIN 53863.2 GB/T 4082.1 JJG 040
- Adjustable abrasive holder is easy to use.
- Adjustable loading weight can meet different testing requirements.
- High quality motor provides stable and reliable testing process.
|Test number range||1-9999|
|Sample holder weight||480cN|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2032401||Circular locus fuzzing and pilling tester|
|2032402||Sample cutter (Φ112.8mm)|
|2032402||Loading weight kit|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality