Water Repellency Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewWater Repellency Tester is professional designed for determination of resistance to surface wetting of textile or garments by spray test. The tester is specified for the fabrics that not have been given water-resistant or water-repellent finish. By comparing the appearance of the specimen with descriptive standards and photographs, the operator could provide a spray rating of the tested specimen by spray test.
StandardISO 4920 BS EN 24920 BS 3702 GB/T 4745 M&S P23 NEXT 23 AATCC 22
- Replaceable spray nozzle.
- Stainless steel body.
- Automatic water level control system.
- Configuration with water pans.
|Specimen holder||Φ150mm with 45°|
|2040101||Water Repellency Tester|
|2040102||Graduated cylinder 500ml|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality