Pneumatic Bursting Strength Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewPneumatic bursting strength tester is professional designed for the determination of bursting strength and bursting distension of textile fabrics, knitted fabrics, woven fabrics, nonwoven fabrics, laminated fabrics, etc. It uses pneumatic pressure method which uses compressor to provide compressed air pressure to test the materials.
StandardISO 13938.2 ASTM D3786 GB/T 7742.2 WSP 030.2.R3 Woolmark TM 29 Edana 80.4-02
- Chinese and English interface with touch screen controlling.
- PMMA viewing safety shield with illuminating system.
- Automatic testing cycle with burst detection and auto-return.
|Pressure||Up to 2.000MPa|
|Distension||Up to 70mm (0.02mm)|
|Measuring area||7.3cm² (Ø 30.5mm),50cm² (Ø 79.8mm)|
|Power supply||220 AC 50Hz|
|2036301||Pneumatic bursting strength tester|
|2036302||Standard test area clamp kit|
|2036303||Optional test area clamp kit|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality