Medical Glove Hole Detector
Glove pinhole detector is professional designed to determine the integration of latex, polychloroprene, nitrile and vinyl thin film single use gloves which to protect wearer from contamination or the harm caused by exposure to chemicals. Glove specimens are pressurised with air, fixed by specimen holder and mounted on a stand. A leak is detected by the appearance of pressure decay which detected by pressure sensors.
- Capacity at least 25 at a time. ranging from 5.5 to 9.0 Size
- Pin-hole detection and leak test of Natural Rubber and Nitrile Gloves.
- The glove pinhole detection precision digital pressure sensor up to 0.001 psi for
- performing pressure decay leak tests on gloves.
- Lighting – Result Indicator.
- Built in the LED light into machine.
|Sample||Size 5.5-9.0, Nitrile glove, latex glove, beaded and Un-beaded glove, exam and surgical glove(longer length)|
|Pressure range||500pa-2500pa, 0.1pa|
|Pressure detection precision||≥0.001psi|
|Control mode||Touch screen with PLC control system|
|Test table||Two persons two sides|
|Test position control||Touch screen 25 buttons for individual control|
|Power||220V, 50/60 HZ|
|Net weight||150 kg|
|2049201||Medical gloves hole detector|
You must be logged in to post a comment.