Fiber Tensile Tester
Fiber tensile tester is to determine the breaking force and elongation at break of individual fibers such as natural fiber and man-made fiber in the conditioned or wet state. The tester can apply to the use of constant-rate-of-extension test. With pneumatic clamp and automatic testing mode, fiber tensile tester makes the testing process easier and more precise.
The fiber tensile tester can work with vibrating fiber fineness meter to provide fiber strength, fiber linear density, strength ratio, initial modulus, specific work to rapture and other performance parameters of fiber. Tensile tester-vibrating fineness meter accords with the recommended method of BISFA (Bureau International pour la Standardisation des Fibres Artificielles).
GB/T 14337 ISO 5079 BISFA
- Professional structure design makes stable using performance.
- Easy-to-use pneumatic clamps provide uniform clamping force.
- Accordance with conditioned or wet state.
- Automatic testing mode and real-time display of load-elongation curve.
- User-friendly interface supports data analysis, data storage, report output and others.
- Integrated software is compatible with different testing units.
|Loading range||0～100 cN|
|Load measuring error||≤±1％|
|Load measuring resolution||0.1 cN|
|Elongation measuring error||≤0.05mm|
|Elongation measuring resolution||0.1％|
|Clamp lowering speed||1～100 mm/min|
|Clamp lowering stroke||100mm|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|Dimension|| 540mm×434mm×560mm |
|Net weight|| 45kg |
|2010101||Fiber tensile tester|
|2010201||Vibrating fiber fineness meter|