Fiber Crimp Elasticity Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewFiber crimp elasticity tester is to determine the crimping performance of man-made staple fibers. By providing certain load on the tested sample, the tester can detect and calculate the crimp quantity automatically with image processing technology. The fiber crimp elasticity tester can measure the load changes, calculate crimping quantity, determine length changes of relaxation after loading and calculate the crimp elasticity rate of polyester fiber, polyamide fiber, polypropylene fiber, cellulose fiber and other staple fibers.
StandardGB/T 14338 JIS L1015
- Image processing technology will count the crimp quantity automatically.
- Presetting load and length can satisfy different testing requirements.
- User- friendly software interface is easy to operate.
|Force range||0-2000 (10-3cN)|
|Force resolution||0.1 (10-3cN)|
|Clamping moving distance||40mm|
|Power supply||220V 50-60 Hz|
|2010401||Fiber crimp elasticity tester|
|2010402||Computer with testing software|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality