ISO Washing Machine
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewISO washing machine-Wascator is the equipment for simulating home laundry test conditions. ISO washing machine-Wascator is to determine dimensional changes of fabrics or garments, colorfastness to detergents or bleach, appearance changes and retention of creases. By simulating usual home laundry, ISO washing machine-Wascator provides standardized testing conditions to reduce mistakes and contrasts.
StandardsISO 5077 ISO 6330 M&S P1 M&S P1A M&S P3A M&S P12 M&S P91 M&S P99 M&S P99A M&S P134 BS EN 25077 BS EN 26330 IWSTM 31 IEC 456 NEXT TM7 NEXT TM7A NEXT TM7B NEXT TM TM12
- Meets IEC and ISO international standards.
- Suspended drum construction allows a high extraction force.
- Small space between outer/inner drum for efficient use of water and detergent.
- Dual water control of volume and level.
- Built in scale for precise volume control, accuracy.
- Equipped with a fully programmable electronic timer.
- Frequency controlled motor system for flexibility in programming and precise speed.
- Test tap for water sample.
- Stainless steel drum assembly, front, side and top panel.
|Volume of drum||61L|
|Diameter of drum||Φ520mm|
|G factor||Max 350|
|Inlet hot water||Max (60±2)℃|
|Inlet cold water||(15±2)℃|
|Capacity at 300kPa||20L/min|
|Liquid detergent supplies||4|
|Air borne sound level||71dB(A)|
|Power supply||230V 50Hz or 400V 50Hz or 415V 50Hz|
|2035301||ISO washing machine-Wascator|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality