AATCC Tumble Dryer
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewAATCC tumble dryer is the recommended testing standardized equipment by AATCC for home laundry test conditions. AATCC tumble dryer is to determine dimensional changes of fabrics or garments, colorfastness to bleach, skewness change, appearance changes, soil release, smooth of seams and retention of creases. By simulating usual home laundry, AATCC tumble dryer provides standardized testing conditions to reduce mistakes and contrasts.
StandardsAATCC 88B AATCC 88C AATCC 124 AATCC 130 AATCC135 AATCC 142 AATCC 143 AATCC 150 AATCC 172 AATCC 179 AATCC 188
- Matches AATCC washing machine.
- AccuDry moisture sensor.
- Quiet dry noise reduction system.
- Three temperature levels.
- Seven timed dry cycles.
- Five automatic dry cycles.
- Three fluff/air dry cycles.
- Wrinkle shield plus feature.
|Capacity||15kg/33lbs for dry linen|
|Drying method||Heat or no heat air|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2035201||AATCC tumble dryer|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality