AATCC Crocking Cloth
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewAATCC rubbing cloth or AATCC crock cloth is widely used (dry or wet) for colorfastness tests of linear rubbing and rotary rubbing to rub against with tested materials. The color staining conditions of crock cloth will help the operator to determine the colorfastness property of the tested materials.
StandardsAATCC TM8 AATCC TM116
|Model two||Box of 1000pcs (2inch×2inch)|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality