ISO Blue Wool
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewISO blue wool which is dyed using the dye specified in ISO 105 B02 is for lightfastness and weathering test methods to be internal indicating material for ensuring colorimetric end points and provide reactions to the running states of instruments.
StandardsISO 105 M&S C9
|Model||No.1 to No.8|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality