ISO Grey Scale
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewISO grey scale is to assess changes in color and staining in color after materials tested by rubbing, washing, abrasion and other testing methods of colorfastness. The grey scale includes half steps of grading.
|Model one||ISO grey scale for assessing change in color|
|Model two||ISO grey scale for assessing staining|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality