Yarn Twist Tester
Yarn twist tester with digital microprocessor controller is to determine the twist of single or piled yarn. Built-in different testing routines can accommodate for different industry or standard requirements. Special options include standard testing modes and custom modes, designed to satisfy various standards or the specific using requirements. Automatic testing process and calculating system can reduce the human subjective errors and raise the degree of precision. The tester supports the data storage and export, it is a great help for data analyses and comparisons.
GB/T 2543.1 GB/T 2543.2 FZ/T 10001 ASTM D1422 ASTM D1423 BS 2085 DIN 53832 ISO 2061 IWTO 25-70 JIS L1095
- Microprocessor controlled system can analyze the data automatically.
- Data automatic display, storage and support print output.
- Tester can connect computer for further data saving and analyzing.
- Color touch screen with Chinese and English interface.
- Dual speed measurements of yarn gripper provide a precise rotation rate.
|Four standard testing modes||F0-Direct counting method
F1-Single untwist-retwist method
F2-Double untwist-retwist method
F3-Multiple untwist-retwist method
|Rotation rate range||100-1900r/min|
|Manual adjusting rotating rate||100-1900r/min|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2020101||Yarn twist tester|