Martindale Abrasion and Pilling Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewBy providing a defined load, a translational movement tracing a Lissajous figure and abrasive medium, martindale abrasion tester is professional designed for determining of the abrasion resistance of fabrics including specimen breakdown, mass loss and appearance change. The tester can also use to determine the resistance to pilling and surface change of textile fabrics. With accessories, the tester is to determine abrasion resistance of lining and insock for personal protective footwear. It is widely used to evaluate the properties of clothes fabrics, coating materials, wool fabrics, nonwovens and other special materials for protective equipment.
StandardsBS EN 943 GB /T 4802.2 M&S P140 M&S P19 ISO 12945-2 JIS L1096 ISO 17076-2 ASTM D4966 ASTM D4970 BS 3424 IWSTM 112 EN 343 EN 530 EN 13770 BS EN 15973 ISO 12947 BS 2543 GB /T 13775 GB /T 21196 ISO 20344 ISO 5470-2 IWTO 40 IWSTM 196 BS EN 14605 BS EN 14465 BS EN 14325 JIS L1096 SN 198525 BS 5690 NEXT 18 M&S P140 EN 388 M&S P17 M&S P18C M&S P19 BS EN 16094 BS EN 388 WSP 020.5.R3 (12) ARCADIA AG 32 ARCADIA AG 34 ARCADIA AG 35 IS 12673 BS EN ISO 17704 BS EN ISO 26082-1 IUP 48-2 IUP 53-1 SFS 4328 ARCADIA AG 26 GB /T 21196 NEXT 26 GMW 15377
- Microprocessor controlled touch screen with bilingual (Chinese and English) to operate.
- Pre-programmable testing positions can count and set individually.
- User friendly loading and unloading specimen holder and changeable weights meets different testing requirements.
|Position||4, 6 or 9|
|Longitudinal and transverse directions of guide plate||60.5±0.5mm or 24±0.5mm|
|Loading pieces||595g（9kpa）or 795（12kpa）|
|Specimen holder||φ28.8mm or φ90mm|
|Rotational speed||Adjustable 20-70rpm|
|Power supply||220 AC 50Hz|
|2033101||Martindale abrasion tester (4 head)|
|2033102||Martindale abrasion tester (6 head)|
|2033103||Martindale abrasion tester (9 head)|
|2033104||9kpa loading pieces|
|2033105||12kpa loading pieces|
|2033106||Specimen mounting weight|
|2033107||38mm specimen cutter|
|2033108||140mm specimen cutter|
|2033109||Wool abradant fabric|
|2033111||Woven wool felt disc φ140mm|
|2033112||Woven wool felt piece 1m x 1.5m|
|2033113||Nonwoven felt disc φ140mm|
|2033114||Nonwoven felt piece 1m x 1.8m|
|2033115||Felt disc φ90mm|
|2033116||F2 abrasion sheets|
|2033117||180g silicon carbide sheets|
|2033118||EMPA photographs for pilling test (knitted)|
|2033119||EMPA photographs for pilling test (woven)|
|2033120||SM 50 Photographs|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality