Slip Resistance Tester
Slip resistance tester is professional designed based on the method of test for the slip resistance of footwear. The tester can provide a certain force on the footwear to the surface which is simulating the floor. Then the tester provides two kinds of relative horizontal move. The frictional force and normal force will be measured automatically and the dynamic CoF will calculated by the system.
ISO 13287 GB/T 28287 SATRA TM144
- Built-in computer with testing software will save more space and improve the convenience.
- Changeable units of testing surface can meet different testing requirements.
- Adjustable frame angle can realize the forward heel slip, backward forepart slip and flat slip.
- Automatic calculation system will provide relative parameters.
- Professional software make data storage, analysis and report export more convenient.
|Vertical load||Max 1000N|
|Horizontal load||Max 1000N|
|Sliding velocity||Up to (1.3±0.03)m/s|
|Period time||Preset 0-5s|
|Language of software||Chinese or English|
|Testing surface||Ceramic, wood, PVC, stainless steel or other specified materials|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|1218101||Slip resistance tester|
|1218102||Silicon carbide paper|