ISO Washing Load Ballasts
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewISO washing load ballasts which also called as washing makeweights are to ensure that the washing load used for garment testing is of a sufficient weight. The ballasts simulate the washing of the tested materials in domestic washing machine to provide uniform and repeatable tests.
StandardsISO 6330 ISO 26330 BS EN ISO 3175
|Polyester ballast||200mm×200mm 50g/pc|
|Polyester ballast||300mm×300mm 40g/pc|
|Cotton ballast||920×920mm 130g/pc|
|80/20 wool/cotton ballast||300mm×300mm|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality