Floor Radiant Panel Tester
Floor radiant panel tester is to measure the burning behavior, spread of flame and fire hazard of horizontally mounted floorings such as textile carpet, cork, wood, rubber, coating plastics exposed to a heat flux radiant gradient in a test chamber. The tester is applicable to describe the properties of floorings in response to heat and flame under wind-opposed flame-spread conditions.
ISO 9239.1 ISO 9239.2 GB/T 11785 ASTM E648 ASTM E970 NFPA 253
- Stainless steel structure is corrosion resistant.
- Controlled software with real time display is easy to use and supports different data output requirements.
- Automatic detection and calculation of light transmittance by optical-electric module and software.
- Standard heat lux radiant panel with 30° angle.
- Easy to operate valve is more precise to control gas flow.
- Self-contained air supply system can provide mixed combustion gas.
- Safety cut out and automatic alarm system.
|Heat source||300mm×450mm heat lux radiant panel|
|Calorimeter||Up to 50kW/m²|
|Smoke measuring system||Optical-electric module|
|Light transmittance detecting range||0-100%|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|0650201||Floor radiant panel tester|
|0650203||Computer with software|