Coldness Sensation Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewColdness sensation tester is professional designed to determine the coldness or coolness feeling when skin touches the fabric of garment or other material. By measuring the Qmax value which is determined by the amount of heat transfer from skin to fabric, the test can provide objective data for operators to evaluate the coldness sensation of garment, underwear, functional fabric in textile industry; interior textile in the automotive industry; medical cooling sheets in the pharmaceuticals industry; or feeling of coldness of cream and lotion in cosmetics industry.
- Color touch screen control panel with English o Chinese interface.
- Automatically recording and analyzing Qmax and K (Thermal conductivity).
- Designed on the Kawabata Evaluation System.
|Measuring module||BT module, Thermo module, Cooling module|
|Temperature and humidity||20 to 30℃ ,50 to 70％|
|Evaluated coldness/warmth feeling value||Qmax (W/cm2)|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2041001||Coldness sensation tester|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality